Tuesday 16 May 2017

"Apple Bloom" Mini-Purse


"I am so blessed to witness

And to see the clothes they wear, 
For spring shall pass too quickly
And the fruit they soon shall bear, 
Yet now I stand in awe
And I'm so grateful I can browse, 
The apple blossom white that hangs
Upon these orchard boughs."


Andrew Blakemore


The most beautiful blossom of all to me is the delicate poetic flower of the apple tree. Some things in life just can not be described. The beauty these blossoms exude is so big for a terribly short amount of time. What they turn into afterwords is a celebration of the Nature and Nature's miracles.


This little purse is totally inspired by the blooms of my front tree and the young apple tree that I keep protected under my window. I tend to explore their behaviour and learn more about these babies. There was one year of sabbatical they both took last year. None of them bloomed, preserving their power for growing the tree itself, without producing any fruit. This spring, they come back to their natural way of growing and pleased my eye with the most beautiful dress of apple blossoms. What  wonderful days to witness, what beautiful days to enjoy!


My love for TILDA fabric and creations resonates so magically with this season. The collection of "Apple bloom" makes this purse so unique, but what I love the most of it, is the bold blue frame jelly clasp. Tilda design is never simple, it has a screaming feature on every single pattern. In this particular design the delicate blue dots, that mach perfectly the blue flowers, made me choose this colour of the kiss-clasp. It is an original jelly clip by LECIEN.


The inside of the purse is lined with warm green "Apple Bloom" by TILDA.


The mini-purse is going to my shop very soon. Check my happy little corner here for more information!


Thank you so much for visiting!

Wishing you wonderful days!
♥ Ivelina

No comments:

Post a Comment